Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 November 2010

‘Where Have You Been And What Are You On About’ Blog

Rant Blog: [14/11/2010]
‘Where Have You Been And What Are You On About’ Blog
I start this blog by saying sorry for not putting one up for a while, I’ve been moaned at by a few people for basically being lazy for not putting one up, which is actually true [bar the fact I had my birthday, I had another birthday to do and I had to plan for a pitch for college], nonetheless the blog is back. I also start by saying what I post below is what I think and feel and, although you may not agree [which is, ofcourse, your right to disagree but it is not right to dismiss an opinion and say it is wrong, as I was being told I was wrong, despite the fact opinions can never be wrong], I won’t change my views unless I have a valid reason to, reasons like “you’re a racist”, “you’re an idiot”, “you’re a secret BNP follower” (which I’m not) and other things of this nature won’t be deemed valid. Proper reasons please. Read on with care. Anyway, moving onto this week’s blog.

I start by clearing a few things up about last Thursday’s events and what I said, and, according to some people, secretly meant but were not in the slightest way true. I’m sure we all heard what happened on Thursday, it was Remembrance Day for Britain, a day where the nation remembers those soldiers who have died in past wars, most notable World War I which officially ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month (11th November this year), and at 11am every year on this day, a 2 minute silence occurs to honour the memories of these soldiers. All was good and well, until a group of Muslim Islamic extremists decided to gatecrash the event, burn poppies and chant “British soldiers, burn in hell”. In England, we use poppies as a symbol of remembrance for the soldiers; they often appear on people’s coats, jackets and other pieces of clothing and can appear on other types of objects. They burnt these during the silence, something I am hugely annoyed over in all honesty.

I’ll tell you why I’m annoyed, I’m annoyed because, a few months back, a priest in America was declaring a “Burn a Koran” day on the 11th September [the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks ofcourse] and everyone was basically jumping out of windows to stop him from doing it, yet these extremists come along and the police just stand by and journalists get right up to them and start taking photos and filming them instead of trying to stop them, they just got left to do what they want. Why?! This just makes us look even softer than we are, and I don’t think this country can get any softer at the moment in all honesty, it makes them think they can get away with anything, which is completely wrong. We need to make a stand against these people, send in the police, full force, and kick their arses for disrespecting a country they chose to live in. They bum off our benefits, getting money for free, get free health care, free houses, free electric and gas, all sorts of free stuff, which us [the tax payer] pays for, yet they still disrespect us. Strip them of what they have and let them work on their own again or, even better, kick them out the country. If we done this in their country, we’d have our balls and hands chopped off, let’s not forget they have Sharia law there [a ridiculous law]. They wouldn’t be lenient with us so let’s not be lenient with them.

To me, the poppy means more than the bible, which means them burning the poppy is like me burning the Koran to them, why do you think I say burn the Koran? The poppy is the reminder of who fought for our freedom, religion has done nothing for us, and soldiers have. If religion has done something for us, then please tell me and prove your point [points that include stuff like “God invented the earth”, “Jesus died for us”, “God created us” etc are all invalid as they haven’t been proven]. The poppy is basically a bible in its own way. Now imagine if I burnt the Koran in their country, I’d be shot at dawn, let’s not be lenient with them!

Also, I hate the word “racist” being thrown about like confetti; let’s break the word ‘racism’ down. It’s, basically, saying that I’m being offensive to another race. Well wait, for starters they’re not a different race, they’re humans [despite how idiotic they are and how much of a disgrace they are to the human race]. They’re a different religion, so shouldn’t I be called “religist” more?
It was said on the news today [BBC Radio 2 News] that we can’t win the war against terrorism through conflict, so expect these extremist attacks to keep happening for the next 30 years and we should try and limit them as much as possible [no shit to the last part!], I know, stop these ‘extremists’ coming into the country, stop them getting benefits if they’re able to come into the country, don’t give them “freebies”, make them work for it.

One last word of note on this, I’m not saying ‘all’ Muslims are the same, ofcourse they’re not, I’m saying Muslims as they’re Muslims. It’s like when people accuse catholic priests of being paedophiles, that doesn’t imply ‘all’ catholic priests, are paedophiles, but some are, and they’re the ones who get all the headlines!

Just a quick point on Uncle Woy, I still think he should be kept in the job, as trying to turn Liverpool back into a force in 4 months and 1 transfer window was never going to happen, let’s not forget that 90%+ of this team were Rafa’s buys, so he is trying to put together a team which isn’t his [a bit like what Rafa was doing in 2004/05] and it takes time. Rafa got given all the support he wanted last season [despite some abysmal results including losing to Wigan [away], Sunderland [away], Aston Villa [home], Fulham [away and managed, funnily enough, by Roy!] and money-troubled Portsmouth [away]], why not support Roy? Pathetic from ‘so called’ fans (I remember the abuse I got for not supporting Rafa, but now I’m being abused for supporting a manager), and especially from a fan base who have always supported their managers through thick and thin. Wasn’t so long back when people thought he was the right man after all after beating Chelsea 2-0, then only to jump back on the “sack Roy” wagon a week later. Give him time; he won’t do worse than Rafa did last year.

The blog [hopefully] will be back, weekly, from now on. The opinions above are my own and, as they’re opinions, they cannot be wrong. I’m not racist either; I’d rather be considered patriotic, which I am [hopefully]. Comments below are appreciated and, don’t forget, your comment won’t post straight away below, I moderate them all first, so, if it doesn’t come up [which it won’t straightaway], don’t worry, it is fine. Abusive comments [towards me and others in a harmful nature] will not be allowed and therefore not posted. Thanks.

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Finallllllllllllllly it's back :)

and i agree its disrespectful to burn the poppies..

as always a great blog ^_^

Milesy2010 said...

After all that, just that short comment. Only joking, erm, it's more than disrespectful, it's a huge mistake and one which should cost them their visa to stay in this country.

Johanna said...

yeah but you know that the government don't do anything because they will get more trouble then as they say :<

Milesy2010 said...

They're scared of being accused of being racist.. But we all now they won't be.. It's common sense to do what is best for your country..

Johanna said...

I know... pretty shit that they are like that...

Anonymous said...

It's a big shame having this kind of people around us.
Supporting you always!



Yosy.

Milesy2010 said...

It's a shame having these people on the planet, nevermind just around us..