Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 September 2010

Does My Arse Look Big In This Blog?

Rant Blog: [23/09/2010]
Does My Arse Look Big In This Blog?
Firstly, sorry for the no show last week, I was really ill and weren’t really in the mood for anything other than sleep. Normal service is resumed this week, though, with your usual crap talking, nonsense speaking, non-racist chanting fun! Secondly, onto this week’s blog.

I start this week with a question. What the bloody be-Jesus is going on with Liverpool? A dull 0-0 with Birmingham 2 weeks ago in an absolute disastrous display, followed by a 4-1 win over a pub team at home, followed by a 3-2 bollocking by Howard Webb’s, I mean er, Fergie’s Man Utd, a game in which Man Utd should definitely had at least 1 player sent off, and then humiliated last night by Northampton Town at HOME...

How did John O’Shea not get sent off for Man Utd on his challenge on Torres? He was the last man.. Surely a red card... Also, Nani should’ve been sent off for his persistent, and blatantly fucking obvious, diving. I see Fergie was quick to attack Torres for him trying to get O’Shea sent off but refused to say about Nani’s diving. Nani was a fucking disgrace on that pitch. Why Howard Webb never sent him off I’ll never know. Where did he think he was...? The World Cup final?

Not to be one to miss out on the obvious, what the bloody hell is going on with Fernando Torres? I’m not one to believe in this “he’s had no support” crap, he’s had many times on the ball where you look back on the old Torres and you think “he’d have buried that”, what’s happened now? All of a sudden we’ve been dumped with his fat cousin or something and the real Torres is having a “session” with David Villa at Barcelona or something?

Uncle Woy needs to drop the unworkable 4-2-3-1 and go more attacking, especially at home against teams like West Brom. 4-4-2 will work the trick, drop Lucas and Poulsen and throw Raul Meireles in the middle with Stevie with Ryan Babel up with Torres. Why Babel isn’t getting a look in properly I’ll never know. Another thing is to tell Carragher to stop hitting the ball up long, time and time again I see him do it and we’ve never won the ball nor posed an attacking threat through it... We need the ball on the floor in possession, rather than up long towards our front line who will never, ever get it nor ever look like getting it. Is there anything you don’t like about the way Liverpool play or anything you want to praise them about, comments below.

Moving on to the next part of the countdown of the 2010 World Cup’s Most Shocking Moments, on the last blog we mentioned numbers 50 to 41. They were:
50) Fabio Capello.
49) Holland’s “Dirty” Football.
48) Joachim Low.
47) Diego Maradona [His charismatic side].
46) Theo Walcott.
45) Emanuel Eboue.
44) Ray Domenech.
43) Cristiano Ronaldo.
42) ITV HD.
41) South Africa’s first goal.

I would move on to 40 to 31 but I seem to have lost the list and can’t find it online... It’s a mistake on my behalf and I’ll try and see if I can recover it in the next few days. I reformatted my laptop so I lost everything. Normal service on this will, hopefully, be resumed next week.

We move onto the business of the Muslims again, this week. The bastards are back and, what a surprise, they’re doing something ridiculous again. A religion of PEACE?! Ok, not when you see that a band of them, naming themselves ‘Muslims Against Crusades”, were protesting at the Pope at the weekend. Although I’m not a fan of the Pope, nor the £20m it cost us, the tax payer, [instead of the Church who should’ve took this money from their own pockets] to see him come over here, to attack another religion is ridiculous. Now, no one give me the “Muslim is a peaceful religion”, don’t try and fill my brain with bollocks, I won’t be mind fucked as the Muslims themselves have been. I see past the lies of them bastards and they’re bums just trying to take over the world, yet we know it won’t happen, I’ll have more luck punching Allah and Mohamed in the face than that happening. Chants of “Watch your back Pope Benedict”, “Worship Allah” and “We’ll free the lands of evil” all shout out to me that these are desperate people in a desperate religion which is seeking attention so badly that it is trying to flog a dead donkey as a healthy horse. Islam will soon be like Latin, dead.

I was happy to see that the French government have finally got round to banning the Burka. This is the one and only time I’ll ever envy the French in what they do. This government needs to take note and do the same. We shouldn’t be scared of this as it won’t make us racist, it’ll just tell the world that we’re a catholic/protestant country and we will stick to that. Don’t give me this “We’re a multi cultural country” crap, bollocks to that, we’re Christians and always will be. We really need to take the bull by the horns on this one and ban what I believe to be the ugliest thing created since Victoria Beckham. Ban the fucking thing and be done with it, make us all happy. I have no time for the silly looking thing and refuse to accept that people can wear that in a bank and yet we can’t wear a bike helmet, it’s the same liability, so why the difference? I also always wondered why we can’t have a white man’s award, like the Mobo’s but for white people, and then I remembered that we’d be called racist. Yeah ok.. By the way, remember the guy, the Pastor, who said he’d burn the Koran on 9/11? Yeah.. Well what about the guy who declared an “International Burn An American Flag” day. Link below!

Also, Britain has 17 times MORE Sharia law courts than first thought. 85! That’s 85 more than there should be! Why are we allowing this when we have our OWN law system? They live in this country so they live by OUR rules, not their own.

Finally this week, new laws in driving could mean that people aged 25 and below who pass their test could still be banned from driving at night. Also, they’ll be banned from having people 25 and below in their cars until they have experience of driving. Ridiculous idea, surely the idea would be to learn to drive as we do know or suffer the consequences later. This government needs its priorities sorting out [Kicking out Muslims > Silly Driving Laws].

That’s your lot this week, I’ll try and sort out the countdown thing and see where we get with that next week. Comments below as usual.

Links:
“National Burn An American Flag” Day:
http://anjemchoudary.com/ [link a tiny bit down the page]

Britain has 17 times more Sharia Law courts than it thought:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196165/Britain-85-sharia-courts-The-astonishing-spread-Islamic-justice-closed-doors.html?ref=nf

3 comments:

Lou said...

Really stupid driving laws!!!
enough of "sessions" involving Villa and Torres hahaha make me wanna go and get 'em!! LOL!!

Johanna said...

I hope babel gets to start more this season...

Milesy2010 said...

Indeed with the silly laws but come on, where is Torres? Apart from in the back pocket of defenders..

I hope he does too...